Voluntary Recall on Clear Eyes Redness Relief
July 18, 2019
- In an abundance of caution, Medtech Holdings, Inc. has issued a retail level recall for select lots of Clear Eyes Redness Relief 15 ml, 30 ml and 0.2 fl oz. produced in the US before August 2017 due to a problem with quality controls at the manufacturer.
- Retail level recall means that should the product still be on the retail shelf, these specific lots should be removed. NO OTHER LOTS ARE BEING RECALLED AND SHOULD NOT BE REMOVED.
- Products labeled as being manufactured in Canada or South Africa are NOT subject to the recall. (An easy assessment without having to look for lot numbers.)
- The manufacturer of these products has not received any reports that the product is out of specification.
- This manufacturer has not been used for production of Clear Eyes for the US since August 2017.
- Medtech Holdings, Inc. is committed to marketing the highest quality products.
View Recall Letter